Page 137 of 137 < 1 2 135 136 137
Topic Options
#50577 - 19/04/18 12:35 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

Loc: Whithorn, Wigtownshire, Gallow...
Well, it was an event in waiting, and now it is a fact. A homosexual hairdresser has been jailed for life for infecting several fellow deviants with HIV and attempting to infect several others.
And where did this awful ‘infecticide’ ( I have invented a new word) take place?
The UK deviant capital. Brighton.
This case merely demonstrates that those people who are blighted by their deviant sexual practices do not even have the moral goodness to restrict their promiscuity; they deliberately set out to spread the infections they contract to other deviants in acts of disgraceful revenge.
Oh! Sorry, that is normal behaviour I am being told!
As they sow, so shall they reap. We now have the proof.

Yours normally, Rab.

#50581 - 29/04/18 12:20 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

It is gratifying to see that the leaders of North and South Korea have embraced, shaken hands and done the public luvvy thing.
What is worrying is that everyone in the world recognised the wee fat badly hair-cutted nyaff called Kim Jong Un, but hardly a soul in the western world knew or recognised South Korean President Moon Jae-in.
Perhaps if he had made a record in the Gang Nam style, he would have been better known.
Kim Jong Un is instantly recognised because he is head of a totalitarian state which brainwashes children from birth and does away with those who criticise the state. Including family members.
Will the Korean accord work? I think yes. Because, the northern dictator’s family was educated and finished in the western world, as was he. He knows he is sitting on a time bomb, and he knows that bomb must be defused, as his nuclear threats are piss in the wind.
He and his family know that as people who were educated in the west, they cannot subdue an entire nation without repercussions such as those which befell the Ceaușescu regime in Romania.
Maybe Trump’s twatter posts were a catalyst, maybe they weren’t. The wee fat Korean is not as daft as he is cabbage looking, and I think his sister may be a power in waiting.
This was a better subject on which to pontificate as opposed to the pregnancy of a political lesbian. I bet that has put Lezbia Gubdale’s gas on a peep! Eh?
As they demand in every borstal and place of incarceration, who’s the daddy?
If I do not stop now, I will incur the wrath of every do-gooding liberal half wit and deviant who thinks it is normal for Ruthie to ‘do what every working woman does’ ie, get up the duff without a fella!!!!!!!
We live in strange and worrying times. No matter. I am still normal, and defy the deviants to prove me wrong.

King of the normals, Rab.

#50583 - 08/05/18 12:10 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

I really am sick to the back teeth of the Scottish tabloids giving page after page of publicity to Ruthie and her deviant bidie-in being expectant parents.
Less than a decade ago, the mere thought of a lesbian fronting any poitical party in Scotland would have resulted in front pages condemning that leader as not fit and proper.
Now, we have a Tory Scottish leader up the duff with sperm from who knows where, except her and her pink tipper, and we are asked to accept her as a normal upstanding representative of the people for whom she is an MSP!
I will not, and cannot change my views that this situation is completely abnormal.
Anyone who is unhappy about the body in which they were born obviously has problems which they cannot resolve, but to enforce recognition of their mental problem as ‘normal’ is wrong.
They are not normal, and allowing them positions of power gives them a platform to promote their strange notions.
The boundaries of acceptance have been pushed to the limit; and a Tory leader in Scotland with a bastard child of origins unknown is surely a step too far.

The normal successor to the throne, HRH Rab.

#50587 - 11/05/18 12:26 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

The only discussion of any worth on Question Time tonight was the matter of assisted suicide, prompted by the recent suicide of scientist Dr David Goodhall, who travelled to Switzerland from Australia at the age of 104, to have his life ended with what he and his family believed was with dignity.
I am not on the fence with this discussion. I support and would promote assisted suicide, but only within specific parameters.
Panellist Alejandro Agag from Spain immediately clouded the waters by stating his religious teachings prevented him from supporting assisted suicide, but the other panellists appeared more open minded and leaned towards the notion.
At the age of 104, and having devoted his life to botany and ecology, Dr Goodhall decided that he had little left to give, and his death was imminent.
He chose to avoid the pain and ignominy of being ‘kept alive’ by arranging, with his family, to end his life in comfort, without pain, and with dignity.
The arguments against assisted suicide are powerful. Pressure from family members to ensure an elderly relation does not become a burden. Economics of the NHS in the UK as it costs a lot to keep an elderly person alive. Who should be the arbiter of who qualifies and who does not!
The bottom line should be that the person wishing to end their life should be compos mentis, have an acceptable reason to end their life, and be of an age and disposition which precludes the thought they may have been persuaded to choose the path of assisted suicide.
How many people visit hospital wards to sit with an unconscious person with no hope of recovery when that person could have made the deciusion to end their life before loss of sentient reasoning?
The argument that delivering the fatal potion would affect the person administering the potion is nonsense.
The world has never been short of hangmen and executioners.
There will also be many sympathetic and empathic people prepared to take on tne burden of suicide assister.
On a more practical level, is it not better to end your life in a bed, with loved ones around you, than put a shotgun under your chin and blow your head off?

You know it makes sense, HRH Rab.

#50592 - 16/05/18 10:20 PM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

I just had the good fortune to watch James Crawford present the first of a new series, Scotland from the sky.
It was first class, excellent and I can’t wait to see the rest of the series.
Several aerial photographs taken in the 50s and 60s brought back memories of my childhood and youth.
The Singer Sewing Machine factory clock on Clydebank is still a vivid memory, and it was pulled apart in 1963 , the year I left Scotland to go and work in Birmingham and live in ‘digs’ at the tender age of 16.
Some of the photographs in the episode tonight will bring back memories to thousands of Scots all over the world.
A cracking programme; well presented, and sure to be a hit with all Scots, no matter where they live.
Nice to see my future Kingdom from the air. :o))

Cheers, ‘n’ beers, HRH Rab.

#50593 - 17/05/18 06:56 PM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Steeler Online   content

Loc: Wigtoon!
I enjoyed it too, Rab, and I'm fre Yoorkshire.

#50594 - 17/05/18 11:06 PM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

‘Incandescent with rage’ comes nowhere close to how I felt when I heard more do-gooders are building a model village for street sleepers from Edinburgh.
The do-gooders have no idea what they are doing.
The Government has said it cannot condone ‘shooting galleries’ for junkies as it breaks the law, but the do-gooders can build a damned village for irresponsible, unemployed, begging parasites, most of them addicted to one thing or another.
This village, when it is fully populated will be a haven for every junkie in Midlothian.
At least the police will know where all the baddies are at any given time.
How about this as a deterrent to street sleeping in any city in the UK?
Once a week, a random sleeper will be taken from their public abode and executed. How long would it be before street sleeping stopped being a problem?
Unfortunately, that remedy is not a possibility in this country. The namby-pamby brigade still insist on helping the un-aidable, and Lord help those who speak against them.
To change the subject, I was laughing hysterically when Dianne Abbot appeared on the Question Time panel tonight dressed as Michael Jackson!
Enough, I will return to my Bladnoch 10 years old and chill.

HRH Rab.

#50595 - 18/05/18 08:41 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
johnd Offline

Loc: Glasgow
Now that is a whisky to keep you calm and relaxed Rab. Bought a bottle last week and I had forgotten how good the "Armstrong" Bladnoch was. Had to go back and order more this week. I take it your not going to the wedding this weekend?

Page 137 of 137 < 1 2 135 136 137

Moderator:  Raymondo 

© Raymond Armstrong - Site design & maintenance by kirkmoor.com