Page 136 of 137 < 1 2 134 135 136 137 >
Topic Options
#50547 - 15/03/18 12:50 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

Loc: Whithorn, Wigtownshire, Gallow...
Having watched yet another television debate on the pros and cons of capital punishment, my mind is not changed. I still support the execution of those who unlawfully kill another person, with certain qualifications.
The anti death penalty brigade and their protests outside American penitentiaries demonstrate the futility of attempting to reason with those people who have a single minded end in sight.
Their placards read ‘No legal murder’ but what about the illegal murders committed by the people they are attempting to save from legal execution?
On to my ‘certain qualifications.’
When there are multiple witnesses to a definite killing, no ambiguities in law, no question that the accused is not guilty, then execution should be the sentence.
I do not subscribe to the notion that pre-meditated killing should be an invite the instant death penalty.
When one individual plots, plans and carries out the killing of another single human being, it is not a random act. It is an act of personal retribution, usually for reasons with which we would all have some kind of empathy.
A pre-meditated killing is a singular act of individual revenge, often with good cause, which endangered nobody but the victim.
For that act of murder, the perpetrator should be locked up for life, and I mean life.
A random killing usually carried out by a person under the influence of drink, drugs, or extreme rage should be treated as something carried out by a person who has lost all sense of reason, and is ipso facto, capable of repeating the act with little or no knowledge of what they are doing.
My perception may be wrong, but I don’t think so. Where there is evidence in these days of multi camera surveillance, if a killing is captured on camera, and the perpetrator is identified, top them.
Should my endeavours to regain my family throne as monarch of the UK be successful, I will bring back execution of those convicted of random killing.
They are the dangerous individuals who have no control of their actions, and do not deserve to live in jail courtesy of my and your taxes.
The best excuses by those attempting to save the lives of those who have unlawfully killed are merely piss in the wind.
I have no hesitation in calling for the execution of those people properly and undeniably guilty of taking another life.

Home office secretary in waiting, Rab.

#50549 - 19/03/18 12:27 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

The old adage about not judging a book by its cover rang true tonight when I started watching a film I had mentally condemned following a trailer advertising the trials and tribulations of an Irish girl immigrating to Brooklyn in the 1950s.
My first thought was; another ‘Gangs of New York’ rubbish or the usual sectarian claptrap, but, how wrong was I?
No violence, no swearing, no guns, no killing, no sectarian nonsense, just a straightforward depiction of the life of a young Irish lassie who upped sticks and went to Brooklyn, the name of the film, and book, of which I had never heard until tonight.
I am never backwards in slagging off television I don’t like, but if you missed Brooklyn tonight, make the effort to catch up with it at some time; it truly is a wee gem of a film with no political undertones or gratuitous violence.

I had it in mind tonight to have a dig at Humza Yousaf and Anas Sarwar about manning up and accepting that probably 90 percent of the Scots people use their freedom of speech to call a fork a fork … was going to say spade, but no doubt the language police would have been demanding my crucifixion or cut off my supplies of whisky.
If I was a conspiracy theorist I might be tempted into saying there was a plot to undermine the white Scottish Parliamentary membership and replace everyone who cracked an accepted traditional joke, with a brown skinned china teapot, liable to crack at any moment. However, I am not a conspiracy theorist, so I won’t mention it.
You will not crack a joke, you will think as we think, you will not have an original thought, you will be assimilated; we are the brown skinned Borg. By the way, brown skinned is Mr Yusaf and Anwar’s description of themselves, not mine.
Surely to goodness we have run out of people and mistakes for which to apologise.

Forelock tugging will suffice tonight, HRH Rab.

#50551 - 23/03/18 01:28 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

Question Time tonight was a mish-mash and regurgitation of arguments which no longer have a bearing on what will, or will not happen in UK politics.
What I want to question is, why is that former criminally convicted thief who was born a man, and then subjected itself to bodily mutilation to appear as a female, given a place on every damned show on radio and television to promote the cause of what it describes itself as ‘less than one percent of the population.’
Between it, and Stewart McDonald of the SNP, it turned the show into a deviant’s platform to promote homosexual and deviant practices. It was absurd and to me abhorrent.
UK politics is a shambles. The representatives of the various parties are a disgrace, and the BBC affords a platform to a creature which represents nobody but itself!
In Scotland, Humsa Yousaf is still calling for the resignation of a long term councillor in Dumfries and Galloway for alleged ‘Islamophobia’ , and all of a sudden, two people come out of the woodwork, claiming the said councillor verbally and racially abused them 30 odd years ago.
For the last five decades, Scottish and UK comedians built themselves fame and fortune cracking jokes which are now condemned as racist.
OK, times change and I accept that, reluctantly, but to condemn people for voicing something with which they grew up, and accepted as comical, is as extreme as the actions of people like Humsa Yousaf, who appears to want the will of Allah imposed on the people of Scotland.
I don’t know if he was wearing a Burkah when he visited wherever he was supposed to have visited. He should be pleased that a Scottish councillor knew what the ridiculous headwear of the Muslim women is called.
I call it ridiculous because there are many, many Muslim women who do not, and will not wear such garb.
I also note that the offence police have also attacked The Chase quiz lady Anne Hegerty for stating the aforementioned deviant was once a man.
At one time, to be ‘offended’ by something said was tantamount to being afraid the truth was about to some out. Now, being ‘offended’ is a national hobby practiced by half wits and politicians alike.
Well I am offended by television companies transmitting material promoting homosexual acceptance. I don’t accept it, and never will, and all the lickspittle deviant celebs, luvvies and TV executives should be condemned for their inability to recognise the difference between what is morally right, and what is morally wrong.
It will all come back to bite them on the bum (oohh I like that) when the muck hits the fan.

Contemplating methods of reliable and dissuasive execution, HRH, Rab.

#50552 - 24/03/18 01:08 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

It pleases me no end that the Labour leader of Dumfries and Galloway Council has seen the light that shines in my eyes.
Elaine Murray has stated she is sceptical about the racist claims made by those, hell bent on denigrating Jim Dempster, and accusing him of racism.
I do not care if Dempster is a racist or not, but I care about spurious allegations made in support of a Muslim Scottish Minister, who demands the resignation of a long term sitting councillor on the strength of an angry outburst by a councillor seeking to benefit his community.
This bloody nonsense has gone too far. The SNP must reign back on its support of minorities such as sexual deviants, Muslin activists and anyone else who disagrees with their completely mad policies of ‘inclusion.’
Why on earth should the people who supported the SNP now have to adhere to their totally mad inclusive policies?
I have no love of the Labour Party, I have even less regard for the Tory party, but the SNP seem to be determined to lose my vote in a bid to accept all accusations of racism are true, all accusations of sexism are true, and all thoughts that having an opinion which does not concur with the party line are unquestionable.
If the political parties continue to fail to listen to the views of the real people rather than the minority groups who have only their own ends in sight, then we are all doomed to a world under the control of sexual deviants who are being given platforms by television executives who either support those ends or are bound by monetary gain.
Time to purge the ‘Luvvies.’

You know it is true, don’t you?

HRH The King of national protest, Rab.

#50553 - 24/03/18 09:23 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Steeler Online   content

Loc: Wigtoon!
I saw the item on the BBC Scotland new the other night where some bloke was alleging the said Labour Councillor had said hoorid things many years ago and the pain was still there. Yet the "journalist" failed to probe this at all. Similarly on the national news there was some item about poverty - yet again, no probing or challenging.

#50558 - 27/03/18 11:31 PM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

The erronious report by Lord Bob Kerslake into the Manchester Arena suicide bombing has attracted an unwanted and unnecessary attack by ‘the media’ on the fire and rescue service in Manchester.
Why on earth is Dawn Docx apologising to the nation because Manchester’s fire fighters were prevented by other agencies from attending the blast scene.
The decision to stop fire fighters from going in to the blast area was correct, given the outcome of a similar outrage in Paris.
Nobody knew if there were other armed terrorists or bombers in the arena.
Consider this, if the fire and rescue service had been ordered in without the risks being factored in, and fire crews had died, who would have been on the cross as ‘the media’ bayed for blood?
The ‘media’ in general have taken parts of the report completely out of context and made a mockery of the risk assessments on site.
This is yet another incident of a uniformed agency being bludgeoned into making an apology for something outwith their control.
Every emergency incident is different, and initial confusion at the epicentre means a ‘best guess’ has to be made.
The crap being published and transmitted about the Kerslake Report is appalling, and makes me ashamed of journalism. Lord Kerslake has made many mistakes and believed many stories of events in the compilation of the report.
To pillory the fire and rescue service is nothing but a damned disgrace.

Lord Kerslake would be quickly ‘unfrocked’ in my court. A disgrace.

HRH Rab.

#50559 - 30/03/18 12:44 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

I often wonder about the sanity of Scottish Television programmers.
Tonight, they broadcast a piece with Tam Hunter, sports clobber millionaire who used ride his bike around the park near my old house in Crosshouse, pontificating about children within a mile of the Glasgow studio going to bed hungry.
It was closely followed by a piece about a stick insect ‘supermodel’ pontificating about her new clothing range, which would look loose on a knife.
The question I have to ask is this. Did the stick insect design her clothes for the starving children of Scotland, as they the only people capable of fitting into such clothes?
This beggars another question. How can the starving children of Scotland be so obese? We get it night after night, day after day … Scots brats are fat.
How can a TV company justify the juxtaposition of a programme in which one millionaire rants on about poverty in his home country, followed by a programme of a millionaire child from South Africa, banging on about her ‘exciting’ frock ranges designed to fit only skeletoid waifs?
The mind surely boggles. In a world populated by an obese majority, why are those who design clothing for skeletons becoming the thin rich?
I believe the answer is this. Nobody takes a blind bit of notice of any TV programmes other than soaps.
You only have to look at the forums. I have. There are more people concerned about the characters in Emmerdale and Corrie than people worried about leaving Europe.

On another topic. I saw on Scottish FMQs today, only Labour’s Anas Sarwar stood to denounce, in general, alleged anti-muslim comments in letters sent to members of the SNP Parliament and other MPs.
It worries me even more that these unsigned letters and lists of points for ‘punishing muslims’ are being broadcast, but without substantiation.
The Imam of Dumfries mosque is on record as stating the Muslim way is to forgive those who insult you, but Humza Yusaf preaches no such attitude.
He demanded, until his sudden silence a few days ago, the immediate resignation of the councillor who affronted his sensibilities by suggesting he was hiding under his Burkah.
Is that the imposed silence of the SNP inner circle I perceive? Or maybe Mr Yusaf has come to his senses and realised his protestations and hurt feelings are stirring up more than a hornets nest, with which his party has no wish to be involved?
If the alleged ‘hate letters’ have indeed been sent to SNP councillors, and I was informed tonight by an SNP councillor that they do indeed exist, as that councillor was sent one, then one must assume they are retaliation against Humza Yusaf’s determination to confront, and condemn, rather than forgive, those who may or may not have transgressed against his religion. They certainly didn’t exist until this row came to light.
It makes me wonder yet again, what motivates Humza Yusaf?
Protection of his constituents and the people of Scotland; or defence of his religion?
The SNP is always slow to react to internal insurgencies, but I think the time has come for wee Nicola to stamp her petulant foot … on the neck of those who appear to have other agendas to which they are too close to see.

Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz, HRH Rab.

#50566 - 06/04/18 12:44 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

It is a national disgrace that the Chief Constable of Derbyshire Constabulary has pulled the plug on the renowned Derbyshire Constabulary Male Voice Choir which has been raising charity funds for more than 60 years.
To put it bluntly, the man, who is charge of a force with greatest gender pay difference in England, is showing he is the product of the fast-track promotion politically correct system designed to do with more about perceived equality than real equality or policing.
To order the cessation of a police based organisation based solely on their gender is in fact in itself a sexist act. The man is a PC moron.
The name of the choir gives it away … the Derbyshire Constabulary Male Voice Choir. To infiltrate it with females would bring to an end a 60 year old tradition which has done nothing but good for both the police and the Shire.
When the PC hand jivers agree to stop women only bathing sessions at the baths, and do away with women only parking spaces in car parks, then we will be taking a step towards equality.
If the Chief Constable wants to hear women chanting, then he should encourage the ‘polis burrds’ to form their own choir.
My message to you Peter Goodman is, get on with policing, and leave the PC crap to the real nutters.
Everyone has lost their senses.

Singalonga HRH Rab.

#50572 - 10/04/18 12:36 AM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

It has been a week or three since Humsa Yousaf, the Scottish minister for transport and islands, was squawking like a stuck pig about being offended by a white, Scottish councillor who spoke his mind and offended said minister for reasons many still cannot understand.
The SNP’s policy of ‘inclusion’ means you cannot call a spade a spade, or a burkah a cloaking device, bearing in mind the Klingons have had a cloaking device for centuries.
Excuse me for bringing in the Star Trek connection, but I find it as meaningful and acceptable as Mr Yousaf’s hurt feelings.
Since his last outburst, Commissar Yousaf’s only utterings have been about driverless cars, now what does that tell you all?
Within a couple of weeks, his opinions have veered from being offended by innocent outbursts, to the safety of driverless cars.
I doubt many people from Pollock in Glasgow read this forum, but to those who do, I say; your MP is a hand jiver of the first order, and you need to think about where your next vote is cast.
I sincerely hope Humza Yousaf maintains his ‘imposed’ silence and concentrates on looking after the affairs of his constituents.

Yours in Monarchical anticipation, Rab.

#50574 - 12/04/18 11:04 PM Re: I finally give up [Re: Wee Rab]
Wee Rab Offline

UK Government offices are supposed to be the envy of the world, but the way the Home Office is treating the children of Caribbean immigrants, invited by the UK to work in this country, is despicable.
In the 40s and mainly the 50s, thousands of Caribbean families moved to the UK to ease the labour shortage, and nobody then, ever thought that those who came here would be forced to prove they have spent a lifetime paying into the NHS and PAYE, and face the ultimate threat of deportation in their twilight years.
When the immigration status was altered in the 70s, why didn’t the Home Office check their records to see who had arrived here; and were registered here as members of the British Empire?
It was not a requirement for those people prior to the 70s to apply for a British Passport, but why were they not informed at the time of change, that the onus of proven British citizenship was on them? As far as they were aware, they were British, by virtue of being members of the British Empire.
This has been a monumental cock-up of epic proportions, given the ease with which African and Middle Eastern families have currently been fast tracked into the UK.
The people involved in this travesty are the children of families who came to Britain to do the jobs our work-shy unemployed refused to do.
This needs to be sorted out by the Government now. The onus of proof is not on the people concerned.
I will give QT comments a miss having seen the panel !!
Unless some half wit says something really outrageous.

HRH Rab.

Page 136 of 137 < 1 2 134 135 136 137 >

Moderator:  Raymondo 

© Raymond Armstrong - Site design & maintenance by kirkmoor.com