Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#50481 - 27/11/17 11:02 PM Re: Other casks at Bladnoch... [Re: Raymondo]
Andrea Online   content

Loc: Isle of Lewis
Originally Posted By Raymondo
Hi Andrea I sent you a PM this morning and have since spoken to Martin who says you've been in touch with him. I think it's intended that the casks you refer to will be bottled very soon.
I need hardly add that his staff are keen that I don't sell any more tenth shares.

Thanks, yes I've managed to get in touch with Martin and am hoping to pick it up when I'm down at Christmas....just trying to find a way to get down to Creetown before everyone at Whiskybroker heads off for their Christmas party and holidays! Hopefully I'll be able to get down in time....but you don't know anyone in the area that might be willing to hold it for me if I can't make it down until the 22nd?? All such complicated plans from my end for the sake of one day!

Seems so long ago that I bought the share and it's fair to say a lot of "life" has happened since then! I've really enjoyed being able to call myself a (part) cask owner these last 10 years and now very much looking forward to toasting 2018 in with a dram or two of the South of Scotland's finest! smile

Hope life is treating you well!
Andrea

#50482 - 27/11/17 11:39 PM Re: Other casks at Bladnoch... [Re: JohnM]
Wee Rab Offline

Loc: Whithorn, Wigtownshire, Gallow...
Hi Andrea, I am about 25 to 30 minutes drive away from Martin. If I can help by picking up your share and keeping it here until you are in the area, I am happy to do so. You could pick it up fom me at home, or I could meet you in Newton Stewart.
Let me know if that is of any help to you, and we can make proper arrangements through Martin who has my address, telephone number and e-mail address.

Cheers, Rab.

#50483 - 07/12/17 09:29 PM Re: Other casks at Bladnoch... [Re: Wee Rab]
Andrea Online   content

Originally Posted By Wee Rab
Hi Andrea, I am about 25 to 30 minutes drive away from Martin. If I can help by picking up your share and keeping it here until you are in the area, I am happy to do so. You could pick it up fom me at home, or I could meet you in Newton Stewart.
Let me know if that is of any help to you, and we can make proper arrangements through Martin who has my address, telephone number and e-mail address.

Cheers, Rab.

Rab sorry for the delay in getting back to you. If you'd be happy to pick up my share that'd be amazing. I'll be down in Wigtownshire on the 22nd (but of course Martin's closes at lunchtime on the 21st). I'll be phoning tomorrow to pay my dues so, if the offer is still open, I'll say that you might be picking them up on my behalf.

I'd be more than happy to call past yours to pick it up or meet in NS, whatever would work best for you.

Many thanks
Andrea

#50484 - 08/12/17 12:10 AM Re: Other casks at Bladnoch... [Re: JohnM]
Wee Rab Offline

No problem Andrea, I will go and get your boxes long before Martin closes. I was over getting more whisky on Wednesday and saw your whisky boxed up, and Jane said she would contact you. If she hasn't, please e-mail or 'phone her and she will give you all my details, and we can sort out a pick up.
That means you do not have to visit on a specific date, just tell me when you are on the mainland, and your whisky will be available.

Cheers, Rab.

#50485 - 08/12/17 02:24 PM Re: Other casks at Bladnoch... [Re: Wee Rab]
Andrea Online   content

Originally Posted By Wee Rab
No problem Andrea, I will go and get your boxes long before Martin closes. I was over getting more whisky on Wednesday and saw your whisky boxed up, and Jane said she would contact you. If she hasn't, please e-mail or 'phone her and she will give you all my details, and we can sort out a pick up.
That means you do not have to visit on a specific date, just tell me when you are on the mainland, and your whisky will be available.

Cheers, Rab.

My timing is perfect as ever....missed Whisky Broker today but I'll call on Monday and get it sorted. Many thanks!

#50486 - 08/12/17 11:39 PM Re: Other casks at Bladnoch... [Re: JohnM]
Wee Rab Offline

Not a problem Andrea, I have arranged with Jane to pick up your stash, and I will get your e-mail address from her. Jane will also give you all my details and we can work out when to meet up.

Cheers 'n' beers, Rab.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Raymondo 

© Raymond Armstrong - Site design & maintenance by kirkmoor.com