Topic Options
#50201 - 22/12/16 03:30 PM Merry Christmas
Grant Offline

Loc: Stonehaven
I might be going a wee bit early , but Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to all

#50202 - 22/12/16 07:25 PM Re: Merry Christmas [Re: Grant]
Raymondo Offline

Loc: Banbridge. N.Ireland
Hi Grant, Thankyou for the greetings. I was hoping to get a little bit of amateur sailing but Lough Neagh where we attempt our sailing has quite strong winds and significantly stronger gusts and my mate and I are both quite nervous. Today it was gusting around 30 knots.
It's a great sport and I wish I had attempted it when I was young.

Happy Christmas.

#50203 - 22/12/16 11:30 PM Re: Merry Christmas [Re: Grant]
Wee Rab Offline

Loc: Whithorn, Wigtownshire, Gallow...
Festive felicitations to you Grant, Raymondo and all the Forum readers.. Hope Santa brings you what you really want. I am never that lucky.
Someone else unlucky is the person waiting for a parcel delivered to me tonight, a namesake I may add, but with an E on the Low.
The local Yodel driver rang the bell, said ‘parcel for Low, sign here’ and shot off.
The parcel is in fact for someone about a 30 mile drive north of my house.
I have been on the Yodel site to try and report it, but it is like pulling teeth trying to find a way to resolve the matter.
Looks as if I will have to drive to a remote country cottage north of Kircowan myself, as there is no telephone number listed for the name or address.

More bah, humbug, Rab.

#50204 - 23/12/16 06:20 PM Re: Merry Christmas [Re: Grant]
autism Offline

Loc: sewickley, pa, usa
Merry Christmas to all.

Especially those grandchildren, Raymond!

#50205 - 23/12/16 07:36 PM Re: Merry Christmas [Re: Grant]
Dave N Online   content

Loc: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cana...
Merry Christmas to all the Forum Members, may there be a wee dram under your tree this year. Well , maybe many wee drams.
Cheers to all!!

Dave N

#50206 - 23/12/16 11:52 PM Re: Merry Christmas [Re: Grant]
Wee Rab Offline

Loc: Whithorn, Wigtownshire, Gallow...
Quick follow up to Yodel cock up. Got them on web chat this morning, driver returned at 7 pm this evening and picked up the parcel to take it to the rightful recipient. I tucked a print out of the web chat into the plastic fold of the bag, hope the folk in Kircowan read it.

Cheers, Rab.

Moderator:  Raymondo 

© Raymond Armstrong - Site design & maintenance by kirkmoor.com