Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#47394 - 12/05/14 12:07 PM Congratultions grandpa!
Andrea Dittrich Offline

Loc: Dormitz, Bavaria, Germany
Congratulations to Raymond beeing a grandpa again!

As I read on facebook Marins and Janes second son was born yesterday.
What a happy day! \:D

#47396 - 12/05/14 02:18 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Andrea Dittrich]
autism Offline

Loc: sewickley, pa, usa
Great news and at a time when it can really help!

#47400 - 12/05/14 09:07 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: autism]
Wee Rab Online   content

Loc: Whithorn, Wigtownshire, Gallow...
I hope you all realise that this new family addition will put around 10 percent on the price of a bottle from Martin!
Congrats on the early arrival Martin.
Cheers, Rab.

#47406 - 13/05/14 12:20 AM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Wee Rab]
autism Offline

but he will need new product, rarer bottlings and larger volume to bring in more customers!

#47509 - 05/06/14 08:37 AM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: autism]
Raymondo Offline

Loc: Banbridge. N.Ireland
Thank you Claude, Rab and Andrea for the congratulations. Florence and I got home from Scotland yesterday about seven pm and went straight for a meal with my daughter and her husband and two grandchildren. It was her birthday. We then went up to my other daughters and I gave her husband a hand to move some heavy pvc windows that he had removed. We had spent the last couple of days at Martin's to see my new grandson, Andrew for the first time. Florence brought a little hat she had purchased in Spain with the name "Thomas" embroidered on it because a couple of weeks ago when we were on holidays that was going to be his name. (nothing to do with Thomas hats being reduced in price)
When you see the amount of energy that grandchildren require it becomes onvious why you have a family when you're young.

I should have brought some old clothes to Scotland as Martins place requires a lot of work. Don't be surprised if on a visit you find yourself getting roped in to some work. Despite the fact that he purchased an air rifle a month or so ago, there are still six street pigeons that have managed to escape his best shots. Even six getting into a warehouse can make a real mess, so I found myself up a high ladder blocking up holes.

It was interesting to see that a couple of oyster catchers have nested among some stones on a flat bit of waste ground, part of his site. They must think it resembles a bit of beach.

So I'm still kept busy. I would have loved to have gone to France to see the 70th anniversary of the D day landings. I was there on holidays on the 50th anniversary and bought copies of the newspapers issued on the days following 6th June 1944.

#49540 - 15/12/15 09:21 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Andrea Dittrich]
Raymondo Offline

How time flies when you are busy. On a different subject Martin and Jane are expecting future employee baby no.3 next year ... another boy.
They'll just have to wait a while longer for the wee girl, I was going to add, to work in the office but that would be sexist, for the wee girl to boss the boys around.

#49543 - 15/12/15 11:49 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Andrea Dittrich]
Wee Rab Online   content

Loc: Whithorn, Wigtownshire, Gallow...
Where in God's name does he get the energy?
Congratulations pappy.

Hehe, Rab

#49548 - 22/12/15 05:45 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Andrea Dittrich]
autism Offline

Great news for your new business Ramond "Babysitters R Us".

#49549 - 22/12/15 05:45 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Andrea Dittrich]
autism Offline

I meant Raymond

#49558 - 23/12/15 11:15 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Andrea Dittrich]
Raymondo Offline

Hi Claude, I'm delighted to say that the entire family, complete with all the grandchildren will be home for Christmas. I'm not a great Christmas person ... too many presents, but I do love having the whole family at home, just hoping their pets are house trained.
Happy Christmas everyone, Raymond.

#49614 - 26/01/16 04:20 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Andrea Dittrich]
autism Offline

Wow hard to imagine that pets may not be house trained laugh

#49617 - 26/01/16 09:11 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Andrea Dittrich]
Raymondo Offline

Hi Claude, the dog, an alsation is still quite young. It has a cage for the car but was sick the first couple of outings. Although just a few months old it's growing quite big and has a lot of hair and when it gets wet and dirty is no respector of persons. It brushes against you and sometimes jumps up. It has convinced Florence and I that in the unlikely event of us getting another dog, it will be a very small one.
Despite the above it's quite a good dog for Martins place, it's friendly with everyone but looks like a watch dog and it seems to know to stay within the boundaries of his warehouses. I think it will be quite a good dog and is responding well to his attempts to train it.
Hope you're escaping the heavy snow storms that we are seeing on our TV's over here.

#49624 - 02/02/16 05:42 PM Re: Congratultions grandpa! [Re: Andrea Dittrich]
autism Offline

Your son's dog sounds like our Landseer Newfoundland, a huge dog that looked intimidating to people but she was very, very gentle with my son.

As for the snow, we got about 6 inches of the stuff and it has since melted away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Raymondo 

© Raymond Armstrong - Site design & maintenance by kirkmoor.com