Topic Options
#35746 - 01/07/10 01:23 PM Loging on to our internet shop
Raymondo Offline

Loc: Banbridge. N.Ireland
Welcome to all new forum members,

I'm sorry but you cannot log on to the internet shop using your forum login details.

To place your first order on our eshop you simply place the bottle or bottles that you wish to purchase into the shopping basket and proceed to checkout. You will be asked for certain details, address etc and then for payment.

A shop password has to be set up for each individual member, so unfortunately you will not see our forum offers at this stage but we will manually give you your forum discount and then send you out new login and password details for the shop. For any future orders when you log in you will see your offers in your shopping basket.
Below are the current forum offer prices
Highland Park £27.00; Glen Ord £37.50; Dufftown £42.00; Glenburgie, £41.50; Longmorn £38.00; Cambus £35.00; Linkwood £35.00; Glen Elgin £36.00; and Balblair £37.50.

We offer 10% discount to forum members on all of our other 70 cl bottles NOT ALREADY ON OFFER

In addition to the above we hope next week to bottle the following 1882 Aultmore. 1982 Inchgower, 1982 Mannochmore, 1982 Teaninich, 1983 Balmenach, 1983 Duailaine, 1984 Linkwood and 1991 Cragganmore and some 25yo Caol Ila. When we know the strength and the exact cost and availability of these bottles, probably the middle of next week we shall email you their details.

Many thanks

Florence

#35748 - 01/07/10 01:29 PM Re: Loging on to our internet shop [Re: Raymondo]
gwenved Offline

Loc: Absurdistan
1882 Aultmore.... must be the oldest cask around ;\)
If it goes for the same price around 40 £, I buy'em all \:\)

Edited by gwenved (01/07/10 01:29 PM)

#35753 - 01/07/10 02:19 PM Re: Loging on to our internet shop - new bottlings [Re: gwenved]
Manfred Offline

Loc: Germany
Are there any more thoughts about the Glencadam?

And: How much liquid is left within a cask from 1882??

Edited by Manfred (01/07/10 02:20 PM)

#37447 - 01/12/10 08:52 PM Re: Loging on to our internet shop - new bottlings [Re: Manfred]
whiskystu Offline

Loc: west midlands
Hi Raymond

I recently joined the forum and made my initial purchase in the store. I noted with my order that it was my first purchase and received the discount but I still have not received a shop log in and password.

Would you be able to look into this for me?

Would be greatly appreciated as i'll probably be looking to make another purchase soon.

Kind regards

Stuart

#37514 - 14/12/10 12:41 PM Re: Loging on to our internet shop - new bottlings [Re: whiskystu]
Leither Offline

Loc: Edinburgh
Try a username of your e-mail address and a password of your full postal code with the space eg AB1(space)2CD.

If this doesn't work just call the distillery and Yolanda or one of the girls in the shop will be able to help. All the best.

#39768 - 24/11/11 06:49 PM Re: Loging on to our internet shop - new bottlings [Re: Leither]
Shane Dyson Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Just a note and a question. My sons and I visited Bladnoch in March of this year and had a wonderful time with the tour and the tasting. We even bought a few bottles for our return to Canada.
And now for the question, do you ship to Canada? Is there a minimum order and what would the shipping or postal charges be? Are there any difficulites with shipping to Canada?

Your friend,
Shane Dyson
Aldergrove British Columbia, Canada

#39776 - 26/11/11 08:27 PM Re: Loging on to our internet shop - new bottlings [Re: Shane Dyson]
milk tray lady Offline

Loc: wigtownshire
Hello Shane

Pleased you had a wonderful time on your visit to Bladnoch earlier this year and glad to know that your bottles made the return journey home. Unfortunately we do not ship to Canada or the USA because of the taxation that can be levied on your purchase and on the odd occassion the goods have never arrived.Perhaps if you have family or friends out to visit from the UK we can ship an order to them and trust they would pack the item in their luggage and deliver to you! Hope this info has been helpful.

Regards

Yolanda (Shop, Bladnoch Distillery)

#39782 - 27/11/11 06:15 PM Re: Loging on to our internet shop - new bottlings [Re: milk tray lady]
autism Offline

Loc: sewickley, pa, usa
Shane, as a prisoner of the PA State Store system, I can vouch for the part about goods never arriving! The goods would arrive in my case but they would NOT be given to me without an importer's license...

#39790 - 28/11/11 05:47 PM Re: Loging on to our internet shop - new bottlings [Re: autism]
Shane Dyson Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Yolanda—It might be easier if I planned a trip back to Scotland and returned with a rather large, filled suitcase. Joking aside, (and I'd love to return as I loved the hospitality of the south west. We stayed at a delightful B+B in Auchencairn)

Aut.—all of this grief over a few bottles....sigh.

Moderator:  Raymondo 

© Raymond Armstrong - Site design & maintenance by kirkmoor.com