Topic Options
#25334 - 05/08/08 07:36 AM Join Bladnoch Forum
Raymondo Offline

Loc: Banbridge. N.Ireland
I'm answering quite a few emails these days on how to join the Discussion Forum in order to avail of Forum Discounts. It should only take a minute or two.
On the top of this page underneath the photo of the distillery, click on "Register User" There's then a load of rules, Click on "I Accept" and click "Proceed" Then fill in the details.
We will manually approve your application. Unfortunately because of spam and rubbish we have had to do this part of your membership approval, manually.
If in difficulty email me.
raymond@bladnoch.co.uk

#25697 - 30/08/08 11:06 AM Re: Join Bladnoch Forum [Re: Raymondo]
Raymondo Offline

Fifty five new members during August. Welcome to you all. I've met quite a few visitors over the holiday period, always a good opportunity for a bit of craic and gives me an excuse for avoiding the work.
We are all quite busy and work at the distillery involves a multitude of different job skills, so apologies to anyone we've let down, it's not always possible to be efficient.
At the same time I'm trying to finish off building my daughters house as she's expecting our second grand-child in Oct. I was returning home the other day after a few weeks at the distillery and said to Florence, "I'm really looking forward to seeing wee Sarah" our 19 month old grand-daughter. "That's good" she said, "for we're looking after her all day tomorrow"
An hour is great, but....

#28909 - 12/03/09 07:43 PM Re: Join Bladnoch Forum [Re: Raymondo]
Raymondo Offline

Seventy eight new members have joined the forum since the first of January. Some of you I've been lucky enough to have met at Bladnoch but welcome to you all. If have been holidaying in the area and enjoyed this part of Scotland why not write a bit about what was enjoyable (and if you didn't like it, tell us that as well)
I'm sitting here typing and sipping a small glass of the 1972 Invergordon that will probably be our next forum offering and which I think you'll enjoy and hopefully consider good value, so encourage more of your friends to join and thankyou to all the old faithfulls who write regularly and make the forum worthwhile and interesting for me to read when I'm not in the mood to post anything.

Moderator:  Admin 

© Raymond Armstrong - Site design & maintenance by kirkmoor.com